LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Union changed rules for Future Service Eligiblity credits

Customer Question

Union changed rules for Future Service Eligiblity credits after receiving Disability Pension application. went to federal court for Summary Judgment and Magistrate ruled against me claiming i did not have exhibits to back me up. but i had 52 exhibits that showed Union lied to me and the court with the aid of their attorney whose retainer went from 250,000 a year to 575,000 the 2 years they fought me
i filed frcp r59 & 60 and the district judge basically made false statements supporting the Magistrate whom i replied to his finding and recomendationsa in a 45 page response that proved my case and the district judge still ruled against me ...July 6 2016 claim began 8/26/11 filed in federal court June 5 2013 after defendants ignored 48 page appeal june 7 2012...they changed the forms in 2012 and revised it in 2013 with the rule change effective to 1991
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
case #*****:13-cv-01132 Eastern District of California United States Federal Court
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.