LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

There are so many unfair workforce situations occurring at

Customer Question

There are so many unfair workforce situations occurring at my place of employment. I go in every day dreading going to work. It is a very hostile environment.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are any of these "unfair workforce situations" based ONLY on the age/race/sex/disability/national origin of the employees? This is important because as at will employees, there are very few rights that employees have in the workplace (contrary to what many employees believe).