Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was employed at a Indian casino in california and after

Customer Question

I was employed at a Indian casino in california and after 30dayy of my 90 day probationary period was fired and the only thing I was told was the boss who fired me felt she had to yell for me to understand her,she knew I was hearing impared.This casino is on Indian land.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My question is this do I have a file able and winnable discrimination case here.Thanks Larry

Thank you for the information.

I am unable to make a determination whether you have a winnable discrimination case based on your post here because I am not privy to the other party's side of the case. However, the only way to find out for sure is to file your complaint for discrimination with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ("EEOC") and let EEOC investigate and determine if you have a case, if there is a probable cause. Click here for the complaint process.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.