LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

My employerhas posted landmark forum flyers at work and has

Customer Question

my employerhas posted landmark forum flyers at work and has spoken to us about how great it is and is trying to get us to go to a meeting
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier. Finally, please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out the question.

Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?