LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

Oh, I just went online to look up stress leave in

Customer Question

oh hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I just went online to look up stress leave in California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am at working as an employee for a state farm agent. he has created a very unhealthy environment. my heart is beating a million miles per hour, I cant sleep at night and cannot eat
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: a friend of mine told me I should go on stress leave
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a licensed CA attorney and handle employment law issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know about leave?

2. Have you filed a workers' compensation claim related to this stress?

3. Are you under a physician's care for this stress?

4. How many employees does your employer have?

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.