LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

As the HR Director, what employment laws do I need to be

Customer Question

As the HR Director, what employment laws do I need to be most aware of?
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not a H.R. Director
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My Question is more concerned with "Senior" Or "Education Law" I already know that I can Apply because of what they Call eminence.... You see they are teaching the "ART OF PHOTOGRPHY" I am a Fine art Painter as well as a Photographer... I have studied with quite famious in the Art worl Photogrphers.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Rgat Is "I can apply for the Teaching Job because I have the Equvilency and Many many many many many Classes that add to my breadth of Capcity and awareness...
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but your question is quite confusing. Can you please try to reword it and make it a bit more specific for what you are asking? There are so many different employment laws that apply to different situations, you need to be much more specific. Thank you.