LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I had a work accident in 1985. The dol did my claim wrong by

Customer Question

I had a work accident in 1985. The dol did my claim wrong by not giving me due process to put a physician on the record. they never told me i had 30 days to get a new physician. they continued the claims without a physician with false diagnoses and will not remove them from the record. this means i have never gave them a report to be doing this claim for 30 years..they made an error. there is no staue for errors. we have no judiacial system. they have blocked me for 30 yuears of my disbilities. what do i do. they have not gave me the right to file or establish these claims for 30 years. the claims have been through 66 reconsideration , 12 hearings and 12 ecab appeals and they have done nothing because if they fix the error they owe me compensation for 30 years. i need help to uncover this secret they have kept for 30 years. i fell down the stairs with marfan and or related condition.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we do not understand what you are seeking from us. We are not allowed by state law to represent anyone from this site, so I am afraid you need to tell us specifically what your question is for us regarding this matter?