Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

This is Joseph D. *******. I am deaf (can not speak and

Customer Question

This is Joseph D. *******. I am deaf (can not speak and hear). My last job was laid off on 01/08/2016 to due an injury right my hand and back. I live on SSDI. I still get temporary workers'compensation checks. So, can you please advise me how to apply my little brother Mr. Alfred L. Jr's and my deceased parents Mr. Alfred L. ******** Sr's and Mrs Carolyn ******** pensions from working as US government civilians at US Patrick Air Force Base in Florida. My e-mail address: ******** and my phone number:1(***) ***-**** by Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) interpreter/translator for the deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing people. Please leave your name and phone number in SVRS recording machine. I will contact back with you.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Click on the link below to download the application forms and instructions: http://benefits.va.gov/pension/index.asp Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.