How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 18124
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is Joseph D. *******. I am deaf (can not speak and

Customer Question

This is Joseph D. *******. I am deaf (can not speak and hear). My last job was laid off on 01/08/2016 to due an injury right my hand and back. I live on SSDI. I still get temporary workers'compensation checks. So, can you please advise me how to apply my little brother Mr. Alfred L. Jr's and my deceased parents Mr. Alfred L. ******** Sr's and Mrs Carolyn ******** pensions from working as US government civilians at US Patrick Air Force Base in Florida. My e-mail address: ******** and my phone number:1(***) ***-**** by Sorenson Video Relay Service (SVRS) interpreter/translator for the deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing people. Please leave your name and phone number in SVRS recording machine. I will contact back with you.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Click on the link below to download the application forms and instructions: Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Related California Employment Law Questions