Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I just agree to a verbal contract company protect America

Customer Question

I just agree to a verbal contract for the company protect America home monitoring systems to a three-year agreementon Sunday the 29th. My question; is is there a cancellation period like other companies have which is usually within the first 15, 30 or 45 days? I just don't like the system, it is not what they mentioned it would be like!
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 9 months ago.

What state? is this an agreement for services or employment? Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I got the answer, it's 14 days.. Thank you! (Protect America is a home security/monitoring company)

Great. I was going state look at the contract but sine it is a verbal agreement you want to confirm the 14 day cancellation period in writing and cancel as soon as possible if it is you retention to cancel the services contract.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks.