Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

RE: workers compensation - California Been at my job with

Customer Question

RE: workers compensation - CaliforniaBeen at my job with large bank for 12+ years. I was diagnosed with cubital tunnel syndrome, causing numbness and weakness in my hand. I am on workers compensation, and have not been at work for 2 months. I want to exhaust my benefits under workers compensation. My injury is cumulative & my essential job functions cannot be changed (these are the physical movements causing my pain & symptoms). It would take digitizing manual functions (keypad combinations/fingerprint access to replace keys) and demolition/construction to change the physical setup where I complete my job functions. There are no small accommodations possible. I'm limited in what I can do for work otherwise, or I would've just changed jobs. I can only work part time and I need full benefits - the reason I need "this" job is because I only work in the mornings for 4 or 5 hour shifts, while my severely disabled daughter is in school. The rest of the day I am her caretaker. I have other health conditions, along with my daughters conditions, which necessitate extensive Heath/Vision/Dental insurance. I have explored employment elsewhere, and my other options, and I have found nothing. Although my symptoms have decreased, they still interfere with everything. I drop things constantly, have difficulty writing, and simple things like preparing food and getting dressed are compromised. I'm only 32!! I want to be compensated to the full extent possible.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a workers' comp attorney?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Not yet -

A workers comp attorney could get you the medical care and benefits necessary where the employer is responsible for this cost. Otherwise, I find that employees are taken advantage of by the companies.

A good workers compensation attorney by the name of Golden and Timbol could assist you in evaluating your claims. Her is there contact information: http://gtlawoffices.com/

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. ***** ask your affiliation with this group?

I have no affiliation with this law firm but just know they are competent workers' comp attorneys within the legal community.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.