LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

What is the statute of limitations in california

Customer Question

hi what is the statute of limitations in california for edd overpayment?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I got a letter from edd unemployment and disability from the state of california saying that I owe money for overpayment for something years ago.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Are they claiming fraud, misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in the obtaining of the benefit?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?