LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

My old employer has refused to pay me my last pay check. On

Customer Question

My old employer has refused to pay me my last pay check. On top of this all the taxes that have been deducted from my old pay checks are adding up to ALOT more then the W2 I just received from my old employer . What rights do I have and what do I do
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. Can you please first clarify for me that you are located in the State of California? Also, on what grounds are they refusing to pay you your last check? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Are you still looking for assistance with this? I am more than happy to help you....