LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I was a assistant manager but I was recently terminated of

Customer Question

Hello, I was a assistant manager for Staples but I was recently terminated for violation of company policy which lead to a loss. Around November I violated the policy to which I was fired for by not counting the safe during opening. Comes around a month later we get a notice from our bank that a coin order payback deposit never got paid back. And because the safe was over around $700 the night before when I closed safe was even which would have meant that that 700 was used for the coin order payback but unfortantly never reached the bank so I was fired for violation of policy which lead to a loss
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is?