LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I was resently forced to retire from my job because I was

Customer Question

My name is***** and I was resently forced to retire from my job because I was labeled Careless, anyway I was a loyal ,dedicated paying customer for my Local Union 1061 who filed a MSPB case against my company and refused to pursue the case because I didn't want to take there advise and stay retired, if there was a chance of me returning to work (Re-instatement) I would want to pursue that but they got irate with me and through me out of there office and I need advise... plz call me(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####..Thanks
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

You're obviously pretty stressed out, because your up so early. How may I assist you this morning?