Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

My husband died in 2003. He was in the Drywall & Tapers

Customer Question

My husband died in 2003. He was in the Drywall & Tapers Union approximately 1975 for several years. Since then they have changed the unions and combined them differently. I.e. drywall with carpenters etc. His union was out of Orange County, CA. I am ill now and am trying to find out if he had any kind of pension that I might be entitled to. His name was Lawrence XXX
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 11 months ago.

Who was his last employer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not sure. I remember M & M Drywall.

It appears can be performed for lost pension accounts. Please see link: http://missingassets.com/pension.htm

There are companies out there that could perform searches for this missing pension as that would be the best option. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.