LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I believe I have been singled out last 4 years as

Customer Question

I believe I have been singled out for the last 4 years as incompetent , or stupid, unreliable, etc, etc. I have never ever been evaluated in any company that I previously worked like this. So demoralizing that I lost my passion to work for this person (my manager).
For 4 years I was never given an evaluation. I was harassed, intimidated, and he made people believe all those I described above. Frankly, I have proof that I was one of the best in my previous employments(sorry I have to say this).
I decided to report him to HR a month ago regarding how he treats me. And guess what I was given an evaluation suddenly. Everything was 'Needs Improvement' evaluation. There are lots more. How do I deal with this? I really just want to quit but I cant lose my job and have everything fall apart.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

I am very sorry to hear about your negative evaluation. What do you believe is your employer's motivation for singling you out like this and unfairly evaluating your performance? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.