LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I was out days due to a non work related issue. I had taken

Customer Question

I was out for two days due to a non work related issue. I had taken personal time off for the two days. Employer is now requesting a "return to work authorization" from the the attending physician at the hospital before I can return to work.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawGuy replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  LawGuy replied 11 months ago.

What is your question? Is it a problem to get the authorization from your physician?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I could never get to your answer but I resolved the situation and it is behind me now. Thanks for your prompt response to my initial inquiry. You can consider this closed.