LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I have many questions about being WRitten up three times in

Customer Question

I have many questions about being WRitten up three times in one day one claims being by a customer,and one pickup a truck, and not placing placards on doors before yard with company names on the doors
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They suspend me for one week with no payroll and that it start Friday the 11th.till next friday! By my company director or vp ops.!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The other was for forgetting my paper work in side the drivers room!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also the operations Manger brought a witness that I signed those three documents as their write-ups and filed in my company file this is my first time ever being written up!
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your posts.

Could you review your posts, add clarifying information, and resubmit?

What is your question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are a u workforce lawyer? My?IS that I have been working for this company for three three yrs and Fri day 11th with a witness in my ops mgr office ask me to sign 3 letters of warning and put off payroll for 1 wk is there any advise u can give me please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My name Roger XXXXXX
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
XXX XXX XXXX