LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

How would i file a complaint with the California Medical

Customer Question

How would i file a complaint with the California Medical Board on my own company? How confidential is it? They'd narrow down who it was I'm sure. I've heard if you put your name on it it can be better because if something bad happens to you like you get fired it can look like retaliation (vs remaining anonymous which it wouldn't be for long I'm sure)
Thanks!
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Were you able to view my answers to your other questions? I am happy to assist you here, but please first let me know if there is anything I can clarify with regard to your previous questions. I look forward to assisting you further...

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

thanks for your follow through Patrick. I think I have my other questions answered for now except the one on retaliation/being safer.

Glad to hear it. I am happy to address your retaliation question in the other thread, but if you would please first positively rate my service on the already answered questions that would enable me to receive credit for assisting you.

My apologies, it seems that you already did. I will go ahead and answer your retaliation question in that thread now....