LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Attached is our Sales Contract/Agreement can you review and

Customer Question

Attached is our Sales Contract/Agreement can you review and advise if there are any issues that we should address? Can this be done today?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for contacting me. Unfortunately, however, I cannot review documents for customers of this website as doing so might be construed as the actual practice of law, in violation of the terms of service of this website but more importantly the rules of my state bar. If you have a specific question or questions regarding your contract I am more than happy to answer them for you. Otherwise, I am happy to opt out of this question to see if anyone else might be willing to assist you. Of course, you are also free to request a refund at any time. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me today?

I am sorry but I cannot take phone calls, either. I will go ahead and opt out of this question in favor of other attorneys. I wish you the best moving forward.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

New professional here. I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I was out of my office the past couple of days however, I can certainly assist you as well as make an offer of additional services for a phone call.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug