Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I remember did push shakefinger and I clean work restock He

Customer Question

I remember Linda did push shakefinger and I clean work restock He said excuse me bring someone candy,I was puzzlerto whine at Linda mean terrible.We look at Linda angry .I am nothing oppoiste WoW . I said Linda angry office.She was not control head-hard.She won't work cashier alot custmer line items 7-11. I told Linda won't list walk 4 times . I arrived at breakroom. I went to bathroom. Linda said what do.I said nothing. Linda is very angry armside.I was puzzler to whine .I said away breakroom at Linda. She won't stand armside. I see check my cell phone at Linda look at me . Linda see at me food load stockroom.She yelled .I know fix straightern that put food empty. I did walk 3 times knock office.Lindasaid walk straightern at me .I look puzzler at Linda. Gab want chat with Linda pravite office.Linda said ok Gab come with Linda what about. I said clam down Linda wild yelled.She is very jealous at me . She always angry everyday .Union Frank was fault (xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ) local 5772 Ahe is very big problem xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, I have read what you posted above, but do not know what your question is you want answered by us? What information can we provide you with? What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From Union Frank make cheat health insurance strike may 19,2011 I notice invent story bad terrible frank . I told him big lied block strike Rite Aid may 19.2011 pass 6 years
Thank you for your reply.
You need to file a complaint with the EEOC, they have to investigate your claims first and make a determination if this is sufficient retaliation for you to have a claim against them for hostile work environment and they will give you a letter saying you have a right to sue. (http://www.eeoc.gov). Once you get that right to sue letter you have 90 days to file suit against the employer in court.
That is your recourse to resolve these issues you are having with your employer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey i saw management new i don't know who name person david went leave not work Rite Aid last day final
Thank you for your reply.
You do not need to know names, but if they are retaliating against you then you must file your complaint with the EEOC.
I received your new question.
The issue is that if you want to do anything about this situation, other than keep worrying yourself about it, then you are not at the point where a lawyer can do anything for you yet. You need to file your complaint with the EEOC and let them investigate this first to make the proper determination as to whether or not you can sue in court or take any other action on this matter.