socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I will try to keep it short but accurate. I had to stop

Customer Question

Hi Richard. I will try to keep it short but accurate. I had to stop working about 5 years ago, due to ongoing illnesses, as well as new mew medical conditions. My husband is self employed as an independent construction contractor. Though he does receive most jobs from one company. The problem started after I was no longer able to work and his busy has not been what it was 6-7 years ago. There are months were he doesn't have work sometimes for up to 3 months. Over the last three years, we have been in constant contact with the IRS. Due to the fact that he has been unable to pay his taxes. We have tried installment plans, we have explained that at this time we cant keep up with the installments. We had a bankruptcy in January, 2015. I believe in 2014, the IRS told us that we may discontinue the installments due to the dire financial hardship which we are facing. Back then they told use that we may temporarily stop all payments until further notice. Further notice came in the form of an i
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Richard is not qualified by Justanswer to answer California employment law questions. Please permit me to assist.

Your question is cut off. Feel free to continue.