Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

I would like a professional lawyer to review some of the

Customer Question

I would like a professional lawyer to review some of the clauses in the agreement I have signed. How can I get 1 on 1 help?
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.
I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.
I can review and explain documents for you. I can not provide legal advice on them but only provide educational information.
I see that you have requested a telephone call. This site charges additonal fees for that, but I will try to keep them to a minimum. Below you will see an offer for the review and phone call.
If acceptable please click "accept offer" and I will be able to post contact information to you.
Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.