LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I am on paid administration leave with pay pending an

Customer Question

I am on paid administration leave with pay pending an investigation.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Obviously, it is necessary to know all about the reasons for you being placed on leave, as well as the background of your employment there and the concerns that the company has.
It seems pretty clear that you are asking for much more than just an answer to a legal question and are seeking information that will require me to have extensive information about you, your job and the circumstances you are facing.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs, and my ability to assist you. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
If you are not interested in a phone conversation I will be happy to opt out and allow someone else to consider your dilemma.
Doug