Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I worked corp. four/haif i was to recieve a check percent my

Customer Question

i worked for dalzell corp. four/haif i was to recieve a check for 10 percent my net gross for my retirement.First year i recieved a check it was 10 percent of my net gross. that was the only check i recieved. this was also a union job.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: You need to contact your pension plan administrator as to what happened to the rest of your payments. If you do not have the administrator's information, you should contact your Union Representative and let the Union assist you in getting the information that you need.
Best wishes,