How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1281
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** worked State post office since

Customer Question

My name is***** worked for Unite State post office since 1982, and take a retired from USPS since 2006, and received a pention from USPS for $1440.00. each month, also 7 years latter I star work for a company for 3 years, then got lay off from this company, I filed a unemployment, but got denied due to section 1255.3, would like your help on this matter.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your denial of UI. We cannot provide general legal representation through this site but rather are limited to answering specific legal questions. Did you have a specific question I can assist you with? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I did not get your answer, therefore I should not pay you
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I have not yet provided an answer because you have not yet asked a question. I am more than happy to assist you further, but as stated above I need to know what your specific question is. Can you clarify that for me?