LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

After I signed a evaluation at work stuff got added ,it this

Customer Question

After I signed a evaluation at work stuff got added ,it this against some kind of labor law
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  PlotinusLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer. I want to make sure that I have a clear understanding of your situation before I get to work on your answer. Exactly what kind of an evaluation was this? Was it an employee evaluation? If it was, did you not get a promotion or a raise because it was negative? Also, what was the specific information added to the evaluation and who added it? Was it a supervisor?
Also, I see that the State/Country related to the question is North Carolina, but the question has been categorized in California Employment Law. In what state are you currently working? Are you a contract employee or an "at will" employee?