LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I AM CONCERNED THAT I AM GOING TO GET TERMINATED AT WORK FOR

Customer Question

I AM CONCERNED THAT I AM GOING TO GET TERMINATED AT WORK FOR USING A COMPANY CREDIT CARD FOR PERSONAL EXPENSES BUT I PAID THEM. I JUST DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE POLICY CLEARLY AND STATED THAT ON MY STATEMENT. MY CASE IS BEING REVIEWED BY HR. BUT I FEEL NOW MY MANAGER IS BRINGING SOME SERVICE FAILURES IN THE PAST THAT MY TEAM COMMITTED TO USE IT TO FIRE ME. PLEASE HELP
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, however, we answer questions on this Site, so I will need you to tell me what your specific legal question is. Also, can you tell me what State you work in and whether or not you are in a union?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN THEY FIRE ME FOR MIS INTERPRETATING THE EXPENSE POLICY WHICH I PAID DIRECTLY MY PERSONAL EXPENSES. I WORK IN CALIFORNIA. NOT UNION. I AM MANAGEMENT CAN THEY ALSO NOW PUT TOGETHER OF ISSUES TO WRITE ME UP OR FIRE ME IN ADDITION TO THE CURRENT EXPENSE ISSUE.
Thank you for your reply. California Employment law questions are answered in their own category, so this question was asked in the wrong category. Only California employment law experts are allowed to answer them. So, I am going to have to opt out and open this question up to them. Someone in that category will be with you as soon as they are available.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a CA licensed attorney with 2 decades experience in employment law.
This seems like a very critical matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Doug