LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I am district manager jr franchise. I had a general

Customer Question

I am district manager for Carls jr franchise. I had a general manager who had been manipulating company system but I wasn't able to fire her because my boss was sleeping with her and he would pick on me if I try to document her, I have reports and witnesses knows this has been happening but I called human resources and let them know this is happening, human resources came to check the store and saw she was manipulating system and they were about to fire her but she walked out because my boss told her to walk out so he can rehire her but if she gets fired he can't. He started picking on me giving me duties has no sense, making things up which never he did before, I called human resources owner of the company and Vice President we had a meeting they say we know this is happening but they won't fire him . They pushed me to work with him. I told them I can't work with him why are you guys not firing him, he is at the table also! They told me we want you both in the company we can move you to other area i said why do I have to move? And I still work under him and getting harrest by him no action has been taken last 3 weeks
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you describe some examples of how you are being harassed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you can give me a call I can explain on the phone there were a lot of stuff happening such as my bonus taken away he started watching me on cameras texting me and telling me stay at the front register, telling me I don't work etc which never was an issue until I had to make this gm get fired(###) ###-####
Your phone number is ***** obscured by the website. I cannot contact you unless you accept an additional services request -- which I have just sent you. I look forward to providing further assistance.