Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

My approved lump sum distribution was repealed. The plan trustees

Customer Question

My approved lump sum distribution was repealed. The plan trustees made an voluntary early election to endangered after my distribution was accepted but before the check was issued. Is there any way for me to get my lump sum distribution.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
As a last resort, you could sue them for breach of fiduciary duty as plan administrators and breach of contract because it appears that the plan administrators will not voluntarily provide you with a lump sum payment. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
Please rate my answer. Otherwise I will receive no credit for my time and efforts. Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.