Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

My bosss boss is leaving. He was helpful to me several times

My boss's boss is leaving. He was helpful to me several times when my immediate boss wasn't. I want to thank him without saying anything negative about my boss. How should I word this note?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 11 months ago.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I would just focus on the positive things that your boss' boss has done for you. You can state how he has helped you without mentioning that your immediate boss did not assist you in the same situations.

Only state the positive things that your boss' boss has done for you and why you are grateful for them, and leave your immediate boss out of it.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, PLEASE remember to rate my answer POSITIVELY (Excellent Service preferably) so I get credit for my work. I put significant time and effort into my answers, and DON’T receive anything for my work unless you rate my answer positively. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

-Joe
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience: Extensive experience representing employees and management
Expert:  Joseph replied 11 months ago.
Hello Diane,

Thank you for your positive rating of my service! It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope than you will ask for me on JustAnswer should you have future legal questions.

Please request me directly by placing “to Joseph” at the beginning of your question or you can ask a question directly to me through my URL here:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-joepatterson/

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10) there as well. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and best of luck,

Joseph