LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

My husband is being asked a question by his

Customer Question

My husband is being asked a question by his company lawyer and does not know how to answer. There is an employee that in the past has defamed his character and harassed him causing a hostile work environment and has accused him of taking funds from a client so HR and the attorneys are involved . My husband is backed by his superiors and client, but still has a conference call today with company atty. He works with corporate level clients and is a national account salesman- he is in Ca. at this time in meetings and training this week, this is why I am asking.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your husband's difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

What information can I provide you today to assist with this situation?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are we connecting
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
Hello again, Debbie. I haven't received a response to my question yet if that is what you mean.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am trying and did twice and is not getting to you
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
I'm so sorry Debbie. If you post your response here in this thread and not as a reply to any e-mail notifications you receive, it should get to me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't have time for this I have sent 3 explanations to you please call me XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry, but the site blocks out your phone number from my view as the TOS only permit me to communicate with you through this forum.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok please refund my money obviously my question is not getting thru to you - I find that odd
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
I do too Debbie. I will report the communication issues you are experiencing again to the site. Someone from customer service should be contacting you.