Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

I recently resigned from my employer in which I still have

I recently resigned from my employer in which I still have a Workers Comp claim. Will my claim be denied since I am no longer there? I am also concerned that my settlement will be low.

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

No your claim will definitely not be denied since you are no longer working there.

I'm not sure why you believe your settlement will be low. You may want to contact a local workers' compensation attorney, however, to discuss your case if you want to ensure the best settlement.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. (It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit). Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!

-Joseph