Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.
69271599

Hello Brandon thanks for responding to my question; However, I was told by a friend of a f

Hello Brandon thanks for responding to my question; However, I was told by a friend of a friend that there's a CA Law that's states that I would be entitled to 30 times what they owe me because it's been over 30 days, is this true?
Sadly no such law exists. They likely heard about the waiting time penalty where they can be paid for a full days pay for up to 30 days and confused it. While it would be great for employees to receive 30 times what they are owed unfortunately that is not the law.