LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

If a staffing company is payrolling workers in the entertainment

Customer Question

If a staffing company is payrolling workers in the entertainment industry who are under union contracts, is there a responsibility on the employer/staffing company to be recognized by the union and/or provide pays required under union agreements?

We as the staffing company have not yet dealt with any union actors/prodcution crew but want to be prepared if we need to.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have the answers I need, thank you