Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
54899578

Hi, I am a consulting firm proposing a contract to a large

I am a consulting firm proposing a contract to a large client company. The regular issue I see is that:
- Company does not pay attention to the regular updates, and don't take note of the hours worked/deliverables completed, hence don't raise the concerns/issue in time
- And when they are under pressure - suddenly panic / get angry - and frustrate my employees

I am introducing:
- Regular touch base for issue identification,
- weekly hours approval (it was monthly previously)

How can I word it in a contract? Here is my attempt. Any correction/suggestion is welcome!

Consultant's Performance. All work done by the Consultant shall be completed in a timely and professional manner consistent with industry standards and shall be performed to Company's reasonable satisfaction. The Consultant and Company will regularly meet to determine on track status, and/or identify any issues and mutually arrive at solutions, as possible. If at any time there is a need to address an issue relating to the Service’s on an urgent basis, (“Issue Escalation”), Consultant and Company shall timely address such Issue Escalation and shall use reasonable efforts to resolve such Issue Escalation to Company's reasonable satisfaction in a mutually respectable manner.

I would change it in the following manner:

All work done by the Consultant shall be completed in a timely and professional manner consistent with industry standards and shall be performed to Company's reasonable satisfaction. The Consultant and Company will regularly meet to determine on track status, to identify any issues, and to mutually arrive at solutions to any issues.

If at any time there is an urgent need to address an issue relating to the Services, (“Issue Escalation”), Consultant and Company shall timely address such Issue Escalation and shall use reasonable efforts to resolve such Issue Escalation to Company's reasonable satisfaction in a mutually respectable manner.