LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

I just won my workmans comp case hands down-the oppossition

Customer Question

I just won my workmans comp case hands down-the oppossition did not even show-theycapitulated-i guess i must have had something going my way...I signed with the mendoza group long beach ca,in the contract 3/4 of the way in was a page dedicated to additional subjects to be dealt with in case we won ..such as 1.the temp-agency i was working for did not have ins(all statements verifiable and true),i had to hunt them down for over a week or two,finally having established a good relationship with staff one of the young ladies at front desk confided in me after informing me that the doctor could no longer see me unless i brought him 375.00 check payment, that it was because they had tried to collectfrom agency with no luck.aAS it turns out if it wasent for my stellar performance and respect for my work ethic and production by my employer DBSHENKER ONTARIO CA ,AND MY GENERAL FOREMANS insistance as well as my continuous hounding this who knows how long..I know it wasnt till allmost a month when they provided another health clinic with verifiable ins (GALLEGHER-BASSET)..THE FIRST DOCTOR A TRUE HEALER IN MY OPINION INMEDIATEDLY ASSERTAINED THEIR WAS MUCH MORE TO MY INJURY THAN A BAND-AID AND X-RAYS AND INMEDIATEDLY ASKED FOR A CITI SCAN OF MY RIGHT LEG,BUT MENTIONED IT WAS A SHAME THAT IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE SOONER .HE WAS RIGHT IN HIS EVALUATION AND I HAD RECEIVED NERV DAMMAGE TO..SO HE THEN PROCEEDED TO HAVE ME SEEN BY IN HOUSE ORTHO SURGEAN.HERE IS WHERE THE NIGHT MARE BEGAN.AT FIRST EVERY THINNG DANDY WE WERE TO FIRST DO ONE SET OF THERAPY,AND THEN ANOTHER ,ANDTHEN ACCUPUNTURE,AND THE EVALUATE AND SEE IF SURGERY WOULD BE NEED IT...NEVER GOT TO THE SECOND SET OF THERAPY,HE LIED TO ME ABOUT MY CONDITION STATUS,AND CONSPIRED WITH GALLEGHER BASSETT AGENT,AND DROPPED ME OF THE PROGRAM...IT WAS ALMOST 2 MONTHS(THANKSGIVING)THAT I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF MY AGENT RYAN MCCALLY(GALLEGHER BASSET)ALL THAT TIME WITHOUT MONEY(BILLS PILING UP,UNABLE TO HAVETIME WITH MY SON,GETTING INTO DEBT ON LIMITED INCOME,AND NO THERAPY,AND PAIN MEDICATION.....TO THE POINT THEN...THEY TREATED ME AS IF I WAS A LESS THAN HUMAN AND WITHOUT RIGHTS..I HAVE THE NOTES AND MEMORIES INDELEABLY INGRAINED IN MY MIND....I WAS SO DEPRESSED AND DISSAPPOINTED..BUT I KNEW I WAS LIED TO CONSPIRIATORRILLY AND WAS DETERMINED TO MAKE A STAND..MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ORTHO DOCTOR EARLY MON MOR ARRIVED EARLY AND WAITED FOR HIM FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS ,HE SHOWED CAME INTHE ROOM AND ASKED ME WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT...I DID NOT CAL HIM A LIAR.I DID NOT EXPRESS TO HIM THE DEBT NOW TO LATE TO FIX OR THE AGONIZING SOUND OF MY SON WHEN I HAD TO TELL HIM THAT I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SHARE THANKSGIVING WITH HIM..NO I DIDNOT DO THat..HOWEVER...IDID ASK HIM FOR ATLEAST THE LETTER PROMISSED SO I COULD ATLEAST RECEIVE A FEW MORE WEEKS COMP CHECKS AND BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MEDICATIONS FOR PAIN AND HE INMEDIATEDLY TOLD ME IN NO UNCEARTAIN WORDS NAND DISMISSING TONE THAT THE ANSWER WAS NO AND HE WAS NOT GOING TO DOTHAT........WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT THOUGH ...EVEN I REMINDED HIM OF HIS PREVIOUS DIAGNOSYS AND ALREADY RELEASED PAPERS TO THERAPY,NOT WITHSTANDING THE EXACT SAME CONFIRMED BY MY AGENT AT GALLEGHER AND BASSETT HE STIILL SAID ....NO...BUT WOULD YOU ALSO BELIEVE THAT WALKED OUT OF THAT OFFICE HAVING GONE THROUGH ABOVE MENTIONED.AND HAVING BEEN PRONOUCED HEALED ON FRIDAY...THAT MONDAY IWALKED OUT OF THAT OFFICE WITH SUCH PROMISSED AND SUMMERALLY DENIED DOCUMENT...WITH A COMPLETELY OPPOSITE DIAGNOSYS FROM A BOARD CERTIFIED MD...I BELIEVE THIS IS A FEDERAL CRIME,NO?........THAN TO BE DENIED AND FURTHER STALLED ...HAD TO CIRCUMVENT...AND FIND ACCESS TO GALLEGHER-BASSETT CORPORATE HEADQUQRTERS.....AND SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH COMPANY HEAD CEO NO SMALL TASK MIND YOU TRY IT...YOU WONT FIND NUMBERS AND SECURITY BUFFERS WILL STOP YOU COLD ...BUT IDID...AND AFTER MUCH DELAYS AND NO CALL BACKS IT WAS ONLY MY TRUE RESOLVE IN JUST ONE THING JUSTICE,FAIRNESS,EQUAL OPPOTUNITY UNDER CONSTITUTIONAL.....AND IN THE BELIEF...THAT I JUST MIGHT BE PURPORTTED A SMALL CHANCE IN EVEN A REMOTE FEELING OF HAVING SOME SEMBLANCE OF HUMAN DIGNITY...AND MY LITLLE BOYS VOICE THAT IFINALLY GOT A VICE PRESIDENT TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT THAT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN...BUT HE WOULD TAKE TIME OUT OF HIS BIZ SCHEDULLE AND TRY AND LOCATE A CHECK THEY ASSUMED I HAD CASHED AND IF INDEED FOUND I WOULD HAVE TO SIGN WAIVER AND THEY MAY COME AFTER ME...AND LOOK THEIR IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ETC ETC........SO TO MY ORIGINAL POINT AND QUESTION....1.WHY DOES MY LAWYER NOW INFORM ME HE DOES NOT DO THAT PART OF THE CONTRACT.....2.HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF MY CONTRACT......3.CAN YOU PLEASE CONNECT ME,RECOMMEND ASERIOUS BONOFIED CIVIL OR OTHERWISE ATTORNEY (A SHARK IN THE LEGAL OCEAN?)...IVE BEEN HURT SERIOUSLLYATLEAST FOUR TIMES INTHE FIELD I HAVE NEVER FILED ANY LAW SUIT.IN FACT,THE LAST TIME AT KEEWIT PACIFIC(MAN I LOVED THAT JOB AND COMPANYBELIEVED IN ITS CORE BELIEFS AND EXCELLED TO TOP CREW OUR CREW RECEIVED H.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 9 months ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy