Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

If we need to stop our health care benefit, what notice, if

If we need to stop our health care benefit, what notice, if any is required?
We contribute $350 per employee per month, but have had significant layoffs and may have to cut costs deeper. Employees would still be able to buy insurance through us, but without the company contribution. 85 employees

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

No notice is necessary. You can inform the employees when it is done. Since you aren't obligated to contribute anything to employee health care, you are free to cancel the benefit at any time for any reason with or without any prior notice.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying or follow up questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service. Please contact me first if you are contemplating leaving me a negative rating, as I’ll be happy to continue to address your concerns until you are satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey as well.

Thanks and best of luck!