LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

What, if any, recourse do I have when a future employer withdraws

Customer Question

What, if any, recourse do I have when a future employer withdraws an offer of employment after I have accepted but before I start the new job?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is Tina and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Did you sign a contract for a term of months or years? Or did the offer indicate you would be an employee at will?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.