socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

i worked in the icu hospital. my manager harassed me in her

i worked in the icu hospital. my manager harassed me in her office when she wrote me up for sick calls that i had a year ago. i called dept of fair employment and housing to complain about the manager and 3 months after they found no substanstial evidence about my compliants and send me letter that the case is being dismissed. however, they sent also a copy to my employer with my name on the letter. will i be in trouble for that or get retaliation and or be fired for filing a complaint to eeoc?

Retaliation for filing a good faith complaint about an employer concerning discrimination, is illegal. If you are demoted, suspended, terminated, transferred, or otherwise suffer any adverse employment action due to your complaint to DFEH, then you can file a new complaint and this time you will have a valid case, even if there was never any substantial evidence of discrimination.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what happens when i got a disciplinary action that is baseless caused by another employee