socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

My boss of the company I work for disclosed information we

My boss of the company I work for disclosed information we had in a private meeting to his girlfriend who is also an employee. Is there legal action I should take?

If the information was about a health care condition or your retirement benefits, or something private about you that is so outrageous that no reasonable person would stand for the disclosure, then you may have a lawsuit against the employer for discrimination or something called, "public disclosure of private facts."

Those are the only areas of law that would give you any possible legal action.

Note: Please do not tell me what the disclosure was, because this is a public forum, and by your disclosure here, you would be effectively waiving any right to confidentiality.

If you believe that something the boss disclosed may fall within the scope of what I've described, then you may want to contact a local employment rights lawyer and see if there is enough damages in the claim to warrant legal action.

And, you need a lawyer referral link, please let me know and I will be happy to provide.

Hope this helps.