LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I am a new company in San Diego, California and we are currently

Customer Question

I am a new company in San Diego, California
and we are currently looking to hire employees too work from home
and be at a home call floor.

What forms would we need to have in place to be compliant with state laws ?

We would like to 1099 the employee. Would this be a good choice ?

Thank you
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.