LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

one of my (coworker # XXXXX) told me that the other (coworker#2)

Customer Question

one of my (coworker # XXXXX) told me that the other (coworker#2) went to my desk and looking
what i had on my desk and when she say that the(coworker #1) was coming back in the
office number #2 started walk back to her desk really fast. i ask coworker #1 i am
going to tell what you just said and she said she going to deny it. you see there
is a group of girls who gave me a hard time.

thank you
san jose ca
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question. I am very sorry to hear about this understandably frustrating invasion of your space.

Would you be so kind as to clarify what you specific question is concerning this situation? What would you like to know?

I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.