Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.

I need a copy of: E & J Gallo Winery v. W.C.A.B. (Rubio) (2008)

I need a copy of: E & J Gallo Winery v. W.C.A.B. (Rubio) (2008) 73 Cal.Comp.Cases 1206 (Unpublished).
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to answer your question.

The citation you gave does not appear to be correct, which may explain your difficulty in finding the case, but this nonetheless is the judicial opinion you are seeking:,5

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes to you and thank you so much for coming to Just Answer.