LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I need a copy of: City of Anaheim v. W.C.A.B. (Evans) (2005)

Customer Question

I need a copy of: City of Anaheim v. W.C.A.B. (Evans) (2005) 70 Cal.Comp.Cases 237 (Writ Denied),
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wish to continue waiting

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

pull it