LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Thank you for your answer, new question. You are correct,

Customer Question

Thank you for your answer, new question. You are correct, I am pro per. I gave the Judge the only valid panel QME report, that is 100% no apportionment; the Defense gave her a non panel QME report, also 100%, but before 25% apportionment. Although the trial showed the 25% did not meet the LC4664 requirement, the rating instruction included the 25% apportionment; and that was the only report she sent for DEU to rate.

What happens now?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 years ago.

Good afternoon,

I certainly appreciate you asking for me. But the simple facts is that I don’t know the answer to that question.

I have released the question to other Pros and hopefully someone a bit more conversant with workers' compensation will be able to answer it for you.

Have a great weekend ahead,

Doug

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think you can answer it this way. The DEU sends the rating back to the Judge; after 12 days the Judge issues a final order. Will the Judge still be using all of the information from the Trial to make there final order?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still needing assistance from another one of the professionals.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no; pull it