LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

I need to find legal represenation in San Diego in the education

I need to find legal represenation in San Diego in the education filed. I am a teacher. I have filed a grievance about a contract violation. Most of the lawyers I find represnet students and families. What specifically should I look for to find one for the teachers?
Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you are looking at educational law attorneys for help, you are probably looking in the wrong place.

While your issue is regarding employment in the education system, you are nevertheless a public service employee and you should be looking for a traditional employment law/Labor Law attorney who handles contract disputes---perhaps even an attorney that represents union employees on a regular basis against the employer. They will be much more likely to be qualified for your particular situation.

Here is a link to a number of such law firms in the San Diego area:

You may reply back to me again, using the Reply to Expert link, if you have additional questions.

I wish you the best in your future,

It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise.

If you have any follow-up questions to my answers here, you may come back and ask them in this thread---at no additional charge------and I will be happy to assist you.

Please feel free to bookmark the following link so you can request me to answer any future legal questions you may have:

Thanks again.