Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.
69271599

I run an ice cream shop in California. I am looking to start

I run an ice cream shop in California. I am looking to start giving Write Ups to our employees as feedback. Could you provide me a template or form for "Write Ups"?

Thanks
Kumar
The content of write ups is far more important than the form, however, here is a good example of what a few could look like:

http://www.gobookee.net/get_book.php?u=aHR0cDovL2hyLnNjLmVkdS9wcm9mZGV2cC9jbGFzc2VzL2VwbXMvaGFuZG91dHMvc2FtcGxlLmxldHRlcnMucGRmClRoaXMgZG9jdW1lbnQgY29udGFpbnMgbmluZSBzYW1wbGUgbGV0dGVycy4gQ2xpY2sgb24gYW55IC4uLg==

If you start to do this, you need to 1) make sure that there is constant discipline, and 2) make sure that any disciplinary procedure is applied fairly and equally to all employees in order to avoid any potential lawsuits. Additionally, you need to be careful not to make any express promises in any particular write-up or you could be risking the at will status you currently enjoy with your employees.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Attorney. When I copy this link to browser, it says "Document Not Found". Looks like last few characters in the link posted by you are missing while pasting. Could you add the link again please and mention the document name? so I can search on this website if link is not found.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gobookee.net%2Fget_book.php%3Fu%3DaHR0cDovL2hy LnNjLmVkdS9wcm9mZGV2cC9jbGFzc2VzL2VwbXMvaGFuZG91dHMvc2FtcGxlLmxldHRlcnMucGRmClRoaXMgZG9jdW1lbnQgY29udGFpbnMgbmluZSBzYW1wbGUgbGV0dGVycy4gQ2xpY2sgb24gYW55IC4uLg%3D%3D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHZkD6b1NKhAIzPxc4PKizU0ng5Kg

Unfortunately, the site is not letting me create a hyperlink. Here is a different URL to the same document. If you still cannot access the site by cutting and pasting the above please inform me and I will contact customer support in order to try and get you the link.
When you highlight the link to copy it, go one extra line down then right click and click copy. Then paste that into a new web browser window. Please inform me if this does not work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks attorney. This url also gives error. Could you please provide me the document name or search phrase to find it on this website? Or, can you upload the document to JA website through file upload icon?

I have put in a request to customer service to help me fix the link problem. In the meantime, go to www.google.com and type in:

gobookee.net 9 employee write-up

Then click the first link entitled:

"Employee write-up form"

Then look about halfway down the page for the following titled link:

"This document contains nine sample letters."

You will notice on this search page that there are many forms that you would find useful. You would tailor the form you want to the type of report you wish to keep. If you have any problems with this please tell me and I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Worked great, thanks much attorney.