Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management

A fellow teacher was in talking to an administrator

A fellow teacher was in talking to an administrator, when the administrator got angry she grabbed the teacher by both arms and pushed her towards the door of the office. Still holding on to both arms, she then shoved the teacher out of the office, yelling at her. The teacher nearly fell down. Should the teacher seek an Employment Lawyer first? or is this a civil case?

I assume you meant 'or is this a 'criminal' case, since an employment lawyer wouldn't be involved in a criminal case. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You can and should file a police report against the administrator for assault and battery.

Additionally, you can consult with a personal injury attorney and/or an employment attorney about suing for assault and battery.

I would suggest that you hire an attorney on a contingency basis, so you only have to compensate the attorney if you receive a settlement or a verdict in your favor.

Hello John,

Please remember to rate my answer positively so I get credit for my work.

Or please ask me any follow up questions you have here!

Thanks again and best of luck!