LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Want to lock in some key employees with favorable agreements

Customer Question

Want to lock in some key employees with favorable agreements that give them significant severance under change of control. Who has a good template for this?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how long will we wait? Thank you for pursuing this

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. Response times vary due to the question and which professionals are online at any time. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please keep it open

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Your question is open to all California Employment law professionals.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. However, as one of our valued customers, you are more than welcome to ask another question.

Please accept our sincere apology.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

does this mean you are giving up?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

We have exhausted our resources to try to find you a professional. Your question presently remains open to all California Employment Law professionals.